Our 10:00 am service is a mix of traditional worship service that has a formal style of worship order mixed with our amazing musical talent that includes some classic hymns accompanied by our organ and our Chancel Choir leading a musical call to worship. Blended with our dynamic praise band that gets you moving.
What to Expect at Wesley Worship Services
- Nursery care is available for those five years old and younger. Our nursery provides a welcoming, nurturing atmosphere for members and visitors, which honors the Lord and supports the parents in the care and education of their children, in a safe, kid-friendly area with qualified staff.
- A welcoming atmosphere where we are more concerned about who you are than how you are dressed. All are welcome.
- Communion is offered on the first Sunday of every month and is open to all who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord, regardless of denominational affiliation or church background
- We broadcast our service on HBC Ch 20 on Tuesday & Wednesday at 8:00p and Sunday at 11a & 5p. You can see live it on Charter Ch 186 Standard and 986 HD.
- We GO LIVE! on our Facebook page each week beginning at 10:00am
- Sermon Series Messages each month to keep you engaged. Our current Lenten Sermon Series is “Pilgrim or Tourist” and goes March 10 – 31st
- During the week we have many opportunities to gather together in small groups and learn what God has in store for us. Small groups meet each week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you are looking to fill your time with something meaningful, this may be a great place to start.
We hope you will join us for all the fun and the spirit filled uplifting services.
If you have any questions or would like to receive our newsletter, please contact Stephanie at the office or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org